The Honey Pot's menstrual cup is made with medical-grade silicone and is free from latex and phthalates. Best of all, it can be reused over and over again! They are eco-friendlier and more sustainable than other menstrual products and can be worn longer than tampons or pads. This can make them more convenient for overnight use, traveling, or for those with a heavier flow. If tampons or pads aren't your "cup" of tea, try the menstrual cup. A convenient, sustainable alternative that's good for you and the earth.
Their cups can hold roughly twice the amount of a super-absorbent tampon or pad. and offer 12-hour protection and are approved for overnight wear. Reusable cups can also save you money over pads or tampons after just three cycles.
Their menstrual or period cup is a small, flexible, and funnel/bell-shaped object, usually made of silicone, that can be inserted into the vagina to hold menstrual blood. A finger indentation and grip is used for easy removal. Learning how to insert a menstrual cup can take a little practice, but each cup comes with its own instructions.
Rinse and reuse for 1 year or more. After each use, always wash your menstrual cup in warm water with either a menstrual cup wash or just a vagina-friendly wash like their natural feminine wash, being sure to scrub any additional residue. Monthly, or between each menstrual cycle, boil your cleaned menstrual cup for extra sanitization. If you keep your menstrual cup clean and cared for, it can be used for up to 10 years!
Comes in two sizes to ensure a comfortable fit and complete protection. Size #2 is more comfortable and works for those who have a heavier flow. They also have a #1 size for those with a light-to-medium flow.
About the Honey Pot Company
They have one simple mission: to keep your honey pot healthy, happy, and clean. The first complete feminine care system that cleanses and balances your vagina. They make plant-derived hygiene products focused on balancing, healing, cleansing, and protecting. The Honey Pot Company provides humans with the tools and resources that promote health and wellness. Powered by herbs. Made by humans with vaginas. For humans with vaginas.
- Silicone Menstrual Cup, BPA Free, Size 2 for Medium-Heavy flow, 1ct
- Their cup offers 12-hour protection and is approved for overnight wear. If tampons or pads aren't your "cup" of tea, try for a menstrual cup.
- A convenient and sustainable alternative that's good for you and the earth. They take care of the most important woman of all: Mother Earth
- Clinically tested and gynecologist-approved, made by humans with vaginas for humans with vaginas.
- Comes in two sizes to ensure a comfortable fit and complete protection, size #2 for medium-heavy flow and size #1 for light-medium flow.